Welcome to the Mindful InnerChange where I can help you heal emotionally, mentally, and physically so you may live your best life. There are a variety of services offered independently or can be combined into a custom program for you, depending on your goals, desires, and interests.
I offer Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) as a service in itself or as a complement to hypnotherapy. EFT is a tapping method aligned with pressure points and intentions for healing and immediate relief in 80% of cases. In addition, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy is offered which is a less sterile approach and more client centered which means we listen to what you say and adjust the approach accordingly and use softer storytelling approaches in your sessions. Finally, Cognitive Behavior Modification is used as suggestions and homework to start changing the neurological pathways and associations. You may refer to our FAQs for more information on what to expect.
The number of sessions needed is dependent upon what you wish to address. You may need only 1 hypnotherapy or EFT session, but most people find multiple sessions are best. I keep in mind that we all have budgets so time between appointment varies by person accordingly.
Your first appointment is 90-minutes and includes the first 30 minutes of building rapport and allowing me to ask some discovery questions. This is followed by an EFT component and a Hypnotherapy so you may experience the benefits immediately. Some things to consider about hypnotherapy and EFT:
- Hypnotherapy is not a quick fix or “magic wand”
- You must possess the desire to change for hypnotherapy to be effective, like any therapy
- The effects of hypnotherapy are subtle
- EFT is often referred to as “energy tapping”
- You do not need to “believe in it” for it to work
- EFT is a safe and popular energetic healing technique that stimulates acupressure points on the body to eliminate blockages that are causing or contributing to mental, emotional, or physical pain
- EFT can be done as homework as well.
Homework centers around cognitive and behavioral modification techniques that are widely used to complement the hypnotherapy. It can also involve some energy balancing activities such as meditation, breath work, qigong, and yoga if these appeal to the client but are highly encouraged for certain situations. I use my strong intuition to guide me as well which leads to recommendations and referrals as necessary.
The custom possibilities are endless and I hope to see you soon!