Smoking Cessation Program
Welcome to the Mindful InnerChange Smoking Cessation Program where we can help you change your thoughts and behaviors, so you stop smoking. The program thoughtfully put together has a standard in mind but is flexible to extend as needed for each client. Becoming a non-smoker requires the mind to think as such and for the body to behave accordingly. Habit have a deep emotional attachment and it is different for everyone which is why the program allows for those to be discovered and addressed. Our program approaches this from a few directions which complement one another beautifully to encourage a lasting life change.
The program standard is 10 weeks in duration to include:
- Hypnotherapy – 6 sessions
- Guided Meditation – 1 take home recording
- Energy Balancing – QiGong/Yoga Recommendation
Your commitment and desire to quit smoking is key to your success. Some people quit smoking in 1 session, but it is not common while others take 10 sessions. The program is structured around the average of 6 which studies have shown a 93% effectiveness rate. If you quit smoking in less, the other sessions will continue to address the underlying linkage to the habit to strengthen your new identity as a non-smoker. We are here to graciously offer our services so you can live your best life.
As you begin your smoking cessation program, please consider this helpful herbal package from our friend Andrea Stines, Clinical Herbalist at Herbs from the Heart.
Information, Expectations & Hypnotherapy Benefits
- Nicotine addiction is deeply rooted in the subconscious mind. Stress, mealtime, driving, drinking alcohol (and the list goes on) all subconsciously trigger thoughts that cause cigarette craving
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (aka: the patch) only replaces the tool but does not rewire the mind
- You will experience withdrawals such as: Nausea, irritability, aches and pains, sore throat, headache, mental sluggishness
- Hypnotherapy helps “shut off” the voice in your head
- Hypnotherapy reframes subconscious thoughts to think negatively about smoking and to create a healthy response to the triggers
- Hypnotherapy will not “make you” quit smoking
- Hypnotherapy is not the best option if:
- You feel like you should quit, but really would rather not
- You aren’t ready to quit
- You want to quit for someone else
Smoking Cessation Program
Standard Duration: 10 Weeks
Rollover the table below and swipe left to right to scroll.
How to Get Started
- Set 60 minute appointment
- Can be in person or via Zoom web meeting
- Payment of $125 will be due 24 hours before appointment – Therapist will contact you
- Submit forms minimum 24 hours before appointment
- Complete Intake form and Smoking Cessation Questionnaire
- Be prepared to pay for remaining 5 sessions for the program in advance – $500
* Additional sessions if desired can be paid for at the time of service at $100 for the 60 min session